Regardless of size or style, the kitchen is a place where automation meets personalization.
1. Automate your shades to close as the sun sets. Open as the sun rises.
2. Program one-touch buttons for optimal lighting: one for “Cooking Prep,” another for “Entertaining.”
3. Send appliance maintenance and service requests through the Control4® system.
4. Set lights to flash in other rooms when the oven preheat is complete.
5. Send a notiﬁcation to the living room TV when the roast has reached optimal temperature.
6. Program the ice-maker to increase ice production just in time for the party to commence.
7. Request alerts that report your energy usage.
8. From a touch screen, queue up the perfect playlist as your guests sit down in the dining room.